Planning End-Of-Life Wishes And Administering Estates
If you have put off creating or updating your family’s estate plan, make arrangements to sit down with attorney Don Fradley. His friendly, helpful style and over 30 years of experience with wills and trusts can give you peace of mind that your legacy will be properly handled.
Since 1989, Fradley Law Firm, P.A., has served clients of Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Broward County, Palm Beach Gardens and communities throughout the state of Florida. We also provide estate and probate administration services to clients throughout Florida.
Do Not Put Off Estate Planning Another Day
Drafting a will need not be expensive or complicated. The important thing is that your estate plan meets your individual needs. An internet or do-it-yourself kit may leave out important considerations, or may not hold up under Florida law. Mr. Fradley sees to it that your wishes are stated in no uncertain terms with such legal instruments as:
- A will to distribute property to heirs
- A durable power of attorney for business affairs
- A health care surrogate for medical decisions
- A living will addressing end-of-life issues
- The appointment of guardians for minor children
- A premarital or postmarital agreement to preserve inheritance rights for children from a previous marriage
Avoid Making Mistakes During Estate Administration
If you have been named as an executor, personal representative or trustee of an estate in Florida, Fradley Law Firm, P.A., can assist you with the efficient settlement of your loved one’s affairs. We can assist clients statewide with many duties that can be handled through the mail, and probate hearings can be conducted by telephone in most Florida counties.
We help with all estate administration tasks, including liquidating assets and distributing the remainder to the heirs.
Donald Fradley is an experienced probate lawyer. He represents:
- Excluded heirs
- Creditors or fiduciaries in claims of undue influence
- Invalid wills
- Misappropriation of funds or dereliction of administrative duties