Probate Litigation Assistance For All Families
At the Fradley Law Firm, P.A., we have worked with dozens of families to settle their disputes in probate litigation matters. This type of litigation is often emotional, heated and can cause a great deal of stress in the litigants’ personal lives.
If your loved one has passed away, you do not have to determine their end-of-life affairs on your own. Donald Fradley is a compassionate and qualified advocate who knows the ins and outs of Florida’s probate process and can help you to settle family disputes and preserve your loved one’s legacy.
Have A Skilled Negotiator And Litigator By Your Side
Unfortunately, probate litigation can cost valuable time, money and emotional distress. However, hiring a qualified lawyer can minimize these costs and take the burden off of your shoulders.
We are proud to represent Floridians in a diverse range of probate adversary proceedings, including, but not limited to:
- Will contests — We assist clients when the validity of a will is being challenged, including cases where the testator or testatrix lacked capacity or was under undue influence.
- Personal representative defenses — We defend estate administrators who are facing accusations of breaching fiduciary duties or removal.
- Fiduciary removals — We can assist beneficiaries to remove personal representatives if they have breached their fiduciary duties, including stealing and misusing funds.
- Beneficiary determinations — If the decedent did not leave a will or trust, we work with families to determine the legal heirs of the estate.
- Improper executions — We help to resolve matters in which the will is invalid due to issues with formalities such as lacking witness signatures.
In addition to probate litigation, we also work with clients to administer uncontested estates.
Do Not Wait Another Day. Contact Jupiter’s Trusted Lawyer.
Under state law, claimants must file a claim within 90 days from when the personal representative received the notice of administration. In some cases, the statute only gives claimants as little as 20 days to contest a will.
Missing the deadline is a critical mistake. We can ensure that these deadlines will be met and fight for the best possible outcome in your case. Call our office today to schedule a free consultation at 561-743-8800 or request a complimentary appointment online.