Representing Entrepreneurs For 30 Years
Fradley Law Firm, P.A., assists startup business entities with entity selection to establish the right framework for commercial success. We also provide ongoing support to small business entities in all facets of operations, from contracts and employment agreements to business transactions and expansion.
As a solo practitioner lawyer, Donald Fradley is accessible to clients and works to build long-term relationships with them. Located in Jupiter, Fradley Law Firm, P.A., has served business entities all around the state of Florida since 1989.
Our Premier Business Formation Services
The choice of an entity is a critical decision when starting a company. Donald Fradley sits down with entrepreneurs to explain how each type of entity will affect management, personal liability and other aspects of a new company. We are familiar with the business formation requirements for all entities, including:
- Corporations (S-corps or C-corps) and shareholder agreements
- Limited liability companies (LLCs) and operating agreements
- Limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and partnership agreements
We also help clients by drafting bylaws, minutes and operating agreements, and we complete all necessary filings with the state and IRS, as well as advise new enterprises about annual meetings, minutes and other tasks.
We Can Help You Make Wise Business Decisions
Our team provides astute business planning services and as-needed consulting, advising business clients about:
- Buying or selling a business
- Purchase or lease of assets
- Real estate transactions
- Construction contracts
- Commercial leases
- Drafting of business contracts
- Bringing on new owners or partners
- Employment contracts and non compete agreements
- Contract disputes and other litigation
We practice mostly in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County, St. Lucie County and Indian River County, but have represented clients throughout the state of Florida.